Office of UNICEF in Belarus and Ministry of the Republic of Belarus launched education campaign «4 Rules for Responsible Parents».
«4 Rules for Responsible Parents: Play, Talk, Hug and Read» is a unique educational campaign that is based on achievements of modern science, and understanding of the importance of education for children of early and preschool age and development of children's brains during the first years of life. Project materials were developed by experts of UNICEF and the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus.
The campaign was launched at an official press conference that was held on June 12, 2015. The press conference was attended by:
• Dr. Rashed Mustafa Sarwar, UNICEF Representative in the Republic of Belarus
• Dr. Deepa Grover, Senior Advisor for Early Childhood Development, UNICEF
• Albina Davidovich, Head of Preschool Education Department, Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus
Alexandra Romanova, editor-in-chief of kyky.org online magazine and Anna Trubacheva, founder of journalist agency, “Tarantcini & Sons,” also took part in the press conference and presented short speeches about responsible parenthood.
1. Overall reach: around 100,000 contacts
2. Loyalty: positive feedback and coverage